La inactividad de este blog es un reflejo exacto de la inactividad de mi vida.

domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2008

Our corner
When we meet
I smile, you wave
We give a bear hug
We misbehave
You're my best friend
My sister in crime
We laugh at our own jokes
Our beauty divine
We hardly fight
But we do disagree
On the most stupidest things
Like cupcakes and tea
You're energetic
I'm lazy
You're insane
But I'm crazy
I'm stilet to
You're my Converse
You roll your eyes
But it could be worse
We snort
We scream
We cry
And we dream
I love white
You love black
I'm not racist
Just a little bit slack
You whinge about her
I whine about him
We laugh at them all"So what, we're not slim!"
I tickle
You pinch
We make faces
And act like the Grinch
You love to rock
I would rather roll
You want that damn tattoo
Can I draw it with coal?
We're young
And we're weird
It's the way we act
The way our 'rents feared
When it's all over
We retreat to the spot
Where the grass is green
Owned by Raccoon and McPott
We can watch the sun
Strip down 'till it's gold
Our parents call
But it's still not getting cold
We sit and chat
The subjects go on
We need to pee
We could do this 'till dawn
One day I jump
I have an idea
I pull out my marker
You stare with fear
I laugh it all off
And scribble down on the pole
'Emi and Kell's corner'
Our heart and our soul
It is still there
And there it will stay
For ever and ever
Till our very last day.

1 comentario:

rrebeca dijo...

Hola pia querés ser mi amiga? te quiero tobouu.

SI SOY GURRA, Y QUE?
deja de escupir india, ya se que en tu tribu escupir era de buena suerte, pero aca en la city no

Pictures-

Perfil